Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My mom and my birthday

This is a picture of my birth mom. Her name is Pixie. She has a lot of personality and is very smart.
I was born on November 27th in New Horton, New Brunswick. There was a litter of 5, but one of my siblings didn't make it. :( But the rest of us were really healthy, and Pixie's humans took really good care of us, they were a family of 4 and a nice Christian family, and they gave us really smelly (that's a good thing) and tasty raw food.

Not long after I was born, we learned that my birth mom had two boyfriends, and so half my litter-mates were just half-siblings to me. It seems that a dog snuck in when my birth mom was in heat so half the litter was purebred shelties and the other half was sheltie-cavalier mix. This meant that I couldn't get my official papers as a purebred sheltie.



No comments:

Post a Comment