Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getting my tail to work

Towards the last part of last week, my tail started moving around. Previous to that, it just sort of sat there. Occasionally it would do something for no reason whatsoever. But now I'm starting to get the hang of it.
Lucy tends to keep hers tucked under her at all times. I think it's because she's cold, but it maybe because she's afraid of me. I learned the other day that when Lucy was a very young puppy another dog bit her, so now she's afraid of dogs. Even me. That makes me sad. But maybe she's just cold. I'll say more about cold soon.
Anyway, one thing I've learned and my next piece of advice to my fellow dogs is: learn how to wag your tail, because it makes your humans absolutely go nuts with happiness. Especially the ones called Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment