Friday, February 12, 2010

My Dad and His Enormous Head


Here I am with my human. As you can see, he has a ridonkulously ginormous head and a beard to make it look even bigger.
Charles says that he isn't going to trim his beard or cut his hair until he loses 3 and half more pounds. I like his long beard. It is fun to chew on and sometimes there's even food in there for me. Yay!
Mommy likes to hold me and brush me with a weird wire brush and I wriggle when she does that. I still haven't decided if I like it or not. Charles says when Sarah does that to him, he is usually able to get away - although sometimes she barks at him and he has to get groomed even though he doesn't like it much.
Charles and I have a lot in common. We both like to eat meat, although Charles doesn't have as many raw chicken necks as I do most days. And we both think Sarah is cuddly and want her to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment